Please have the report name, patient examples for the report data, and the desired modifications available. Be specific about the data to be added. If possible, note the location in OP where this data can be found. If you are simply looking for modifications to an existing OP Report (or something close to an existing report) there will most likely not be a charge for this.
If the report is based on a form (e.g. a state form), we would need a copy of that form. We request that the report be as clear as possible. If you have a PDF or Word document on which that form is based, please send that document to us. Also, send a second copy of the form with example information filled in exactly where you would like that information entered. Finally, submit an OP Report that is close to the desired report.
If this is a brand-new custom report, we need as much descriptive detail on the report that you can provide in order to determine the amount of work and cost to produce it. Please mark the report with the following information (or any other notable particulars):
- Criteria: This is the information would that you like to select each time you run the report (e.g. service date range, provider, patient ID)
- Date should be the date of service.
- Provider should be the PCP (not the Rendering provider)
- The data columns that should be included (e.g. patient first name, patient last name, DOB, etc)
- The summary lines that should be included (e.g. count of patients summarized by provider, count of CPT codes per week)
- Header and footer information (e.g. practice name in header, date and page number in the footer)
- A mock up of the report.
If you would like a customized report, please contact our support team with the specific details of the desired report.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Phone: 800-218-9916 x 2